MEASUREMENTS & SIZING
Cuff Fit and Sizing
- A properly fitting cuff should be loose enough to have a little bit of movement, but snug enough not to rotate completely around on its own. As a general rule there should be about a 1″ to 1 ½” gap between the two ends of the cuff.
- Unsure of your cuff size? Follow these instructions:
- Using a cloth measuring tape, wrap it around your wrist where you’d like your cuff to fit. I suggest measuring either across your wrist bone or just behind it. Make sure to wrap it snugly, but not too tight. (No measuring tape? No problem. Cut out a long strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist instead. Mark your wrist measurement on it, unwrap, then measure with an ordinary ruler.)
- To determine your cuff size, add 1″ to 1 ½” to the resulting measurement.
- For standard cuff sizes see below. Need a custom size? Contact me for details.
- Medium size cuffs are approximately 7″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 6″ to 6 1/2″. (Most average size women and men with smaller wrists.)
- Small cuffs are approximately 6″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 5″ to 5 1/2″.
- Large cuffs are approximately 8″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 7″ to 7 1/2″ in circumference. (Most average size men and women with slightly larger wrists.)
- Necklaces on 18″ chains are a perfect v-neck shirt length for most women. Petite women may want a slightly shorter 16″ chain, tall women a slightly longer 20″ one.
- Necklaces on 24″ or 26″ chains are designed to hang about mid torso for a longer, boho look.
- Custom chain lengths available. Contact me for details.